Mesh (Heras) Fencing
There are several types of Heras fencing available and we can supply different formats however we recommend the roundtop panel designed by us in 2005.
The roundtop panels uses a single piece of tube to produce the top and side rails of the panels and has a bottom tube welded at each end to the uprights.
This design reduces the number of welds required on the corners (welds are the main cause of fence panel failure) making the panels more durable than standard 4 weld panels and therefore, ideal for hire where multi re use is required. The panel is finished with a close mesh fascia fixed onto the frame which makes them difficult to climb.
Heras panel features
- Heavy Duty Round Top Tubular panel.
- Close mesh spacing
- Bottom welds with Smartweld technology
- Full range of ancillaries
- Extensions to 2400mm high available (for HSG151 compatibility)
Panel Sizes :
- Panel Height : 2000mm
- Panel Width : 3500mm
- Standard Finish : Galvanised
- Frame: Heavy Duty Steel: 38.1mm all round frame
- Mesh: 45mm vertical mesh spacing
We offer a full range of accessories to increase security, including anti tamper couplers, backstays and barbed wire extension arms.
To view our full range of accessories please click here